1. All comments are held for review. There are no exceptions.
2. I will not engage in debate in the comments section, neither will I allow others to debate. There are no exceptions.
3. Generally speaking, I do not allow URL’s in your comments or in your signature, and they are automatically filtered by the spam filter and placed in a folder that I rarely check because I usually forget about it. This includes links to personal websites, business website, blogs, social media, product pages, et cetera. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis, and are up to my sole discretion.
4. Unless the article is specifically encouraging the sharing of such information, the comments section on this website is not a place to advertise or promote your own blogs, websites, social media channels, businesses, works, products, etc. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis, and are up to my sole discretion, but generally speaking, comments that do such will not be posted, or will be edited to conform to this guideline.
5. Unless the article is specifically encouraging the sharing of such information, the comments section on this website is also not the place to advertise or promote other’s blogs, websites, social media channels, businesses, works, products, etc. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis, and are up to my sole discretion, but generally speaking, comments that do such will not be posted, or will be edited to conform to this guideline.
6. Comments that have nothing to do with the preceding blog article, or that are rambling, incoherent, or unreasonably lengthy will not be posted. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis. If you have a lengthy comment you’d like to share with me, please do so by email via my contact page.
7. Under certain circumstances, short quotations from well-known or historical figures may be acceptable if it is applicable to the preceding article, but lengthy quotations will not be posted. If you have a lengthy quotation you’d like to share with me, please do so by email via my contact page.
8. I wish that I were fluent in all languages, but regrettably, I am not. Therefore, comments that are not written in English will not be posted.
9. While you are welcome to respectfully express your opinion and give feedback, any comment that I deem to be hateful, rude, bullying, or otherwise disrespectful to myself or to others will not be posted. Please do your best to share and speak with kindness and respect, even if you strongly and irrevocably disagree with me or with others. I promise to do my best, too.
10. Messages, comments, or emails that are threatening to the peace, safety, and lives of myself, my loved ones, or others, will be reported to the proper authorities.
11. Comments containing telephone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, or any other type of information that is usually considered to be private will be deleted or edited for content. (Your email is required in order to post a comment, but it is not shared publicly.)
12. Please be careful what details about your life that you share in your comments. For example, it may not be a good idea to share details about the argument that you and your spouse got into the other night, or details of the difficulties you are facing at the moment. I’m not likely to approve comments that are of such a personal nature, but on the chance that I do allow the comment to post, the comments are permanent and cannot be deleted by you.
13. If you change your mind about posting a comment, you can reply to the comment that you want deleted, and ask that I delete that comment for you. While I can’t make any guarantees due to miscommunication, misunderstanding, technical error, illness, or the like, I will comply to the best of my ability and as quickly as I am able.
Comments may be edited to conform to these guidelines, but generally speaking, it’s not worth the hassle. If your comments do not follow these guidelines, they will not be approved.
I (Loren Grace and LorenGrace.com) reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone from commenting or subscribing to LorenGrace.com for violation of this comment policy.
If you disagree with any part of this comment policy, do not comment on LorenGrace.com, or on any of my affiliated websites.
I reserve the right to update this policy at any time. By using this website after I post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, regardless of whether you have reviewed them or not.