Hello! 🙂 Welcome to my personal website.
While anyone is free to read this blog and comment, of course, what I write will likely be more interesting to the following types of people:
1. Those who have a dissociative disorder and/or a trauma disorder.
(Please see: An Overview to Understanding Dissociation and D.I.D.)
2. Those who have suffered from childhood abuses.
3. Those who have gone through mind-control programming and/or ritual abuse.
4. Those who have come out of cults and/or the occult.
5. Christians, those who used to be Christians, and those who are struggling with their Christian faith.
I share a blog with my friend, Carolyn Hamlett, and it serves a particular purpose that isn’t conducive to me sharing certain things about myself and my life. So this blog is my personal blog that will serve as an avenue through which to share bits and pieces of my personal testimony here and there, as I’m able and as I feel comfortable doing so, as well as sharing general information about me that I want to share.
So, I might talk about personal insights; I might talk about my past; I might share some recipes; I might share a blog article from the blog I share with Carolyn; I might share other people’s blog articles; I might discuss what I did that weekend.
Or I might not write much of anything at all and eventually shut down the blog again.
Time will tell. 🙂
Overall, however, I hope this blog will serve to be helpful to people, to give validation for their own experiences, and to point them to the most important thing of all: a relationship with the Heavenly Father.
Link to Read the Book I Authored with Carolyn Hamlett: